Heidi Sibert manages the Landscape Design and Construction team for James Martin Associates. She truly pursues the best interests of her clients, enriching each of their lives through the creation and enjoyment of beautiful landscapes. Heidi actively manages her lifelong clients and brings life to each new clients’ dreams for their landscape. The project management team and construction crews rely on Heidi’s expertise to guide and execute a creatively designed, well planned, successful project. Heidi’s wisdom and judgment have been key contributions to the senior staff and management of James Martin Associates.
“Heidi sets the JMA standard for client service. Clients seem to connect and become clients for life. Her thoroughness and attention to detail are just a couple of the qualities that our clients know they can count on when working with Heidi,” says President Jim Martin.
- Award Winner of over 30 ILCA and PLANET awards for distinctive design and installation
- Creator of 7 Award Winning “Enabling Gardens” for the Arthritis Foundation including the 2006 Best In Show, Gold Award, and Kenton Morris Trophy for Educational Design, at the Chicago Flower and Garden Show
- Speaker at numerous Garden Clubs on topics ranging from Site Water Management to Gardening with Arthritis
- Speaker at the Morton Arboretum, “Sustainability with Style” Design Challenge, Midwest Gardening Symposium
- CLP, Certified Landscape Professional, PLANET
Upon graduation from the University of Illinois with a BLA of Landscape Architecture in 1979, Heidi was the recipient of the prestigious Edward L. Ryerson Traveling Fellowship. This allowed her to travel extensively for 6 months throughout Europe independently studying Zoological Design. Heidi’s career with James Martin Associates began in 1983 and during her years as a key member of the company, she has been responsible for training and developing many members of the JMA team.
A passionate believer in giving back to the community, Heidi served on the Board of Directors for the Arthritis Foundation for over 10 years. Currently, Heidi is on the Board of the Winnetka Northfield Rotary and is the Chair of Kids Against Hunger. She is an avid cyclist having toured the South Island of New Zealand as well as the trails and roads of Southern Wisconsin. She enjoys gardening renovating her weekend getaway on the Illinois River in Chillicothe.
Please call Heidi to schedule your appointment.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please contact Heidi directly.