Commercial Landscape Maintenance Services
for the Greater Chicago Area
for the Greater Chicago Area
Preserve and maintain your business outdoor environment
for Chicago Area Properties
We know that your commercial property is:
- An investment
- An asset that needs nurturing
- A responsibility
As your landscape maintenance professionals, we will attend to all of your site’s landscape management needs, ensuring a safe and welcoming place for your customers and employees.
We work closely with you and the environment to develop a long-term landscape service plan that fits your needs and budget.
An Insurance Policy
for your landscape
We at LID Landscapes understand that money is tight and we make sure your budget works hard for you. Your property will be serviced just the way you like it and within your budget – we’re like an insurance policy for your growing, living landscape.
We are serious about what is important in today’s environment, and take extra steps to ensure sustainability. We keep your property green, while saving you some green.
Commercial Landscape Services
- Lawn Mowing and String Trimming
- Pruning and Edging
- Spring and Fall Clean Up
- Fertilizer and Pesticide Applications
- Turf Management
- Mulch and Bed Amendments
- Seasonal Flower Displays
- Holiday Lighting and Holiday Pots
- Plant Healthcare
- Pond Management
- Irrigation Management
- And More
Our Commercial Landscape Maintenance Season
Typically follows an 8 month season with regular weekly service
“I look forward to signing on with you next year. [JMA] has exceptional service and professional response to the needs of my company. I have worked many years in landscaping and I appreciate your help and expert service I have received from both Landscaping and Snow Removal.”
We Offer 3 Service Levels
Scaled to fit your maintenance needs
- Weekly mowing of turf areas
- Line trimming of inaccessible areas
- Spot weeding of shrub and tree bed areas
- Edging of beds, walks, and curbs
- Pruning of deciduous and evergreen shrubs and groundcovers
- Blowing debris from all surfaces after completion of work
- Fertilizing of shrubs, shade trees and ornamental trees at the appropriate times of the year
- Application of weed herbicide and grub control treatments
- Fall and spring clean-ups
- Organic options available
- Same as Comprehensive Services, but with:
- 3 fewer mowings per season
- 1 less bed edging and fall clean up
- No tree pruning
Lean and Green Services
- Same as Saver Services, but with:
- 10-day mowing cycle from May 1 – June 30, then every other week from July 1 — October 15
- 3 fertilizations
- Reduced pruning services
Flexible Service Options
If your business doesn’t fall into one of our three service level options, we’ll work with you to fit your needs and budget.
JMA offers variable levels of service, frequency, payment terms and the option to combine landscape and snow contracts into 12 monthly payments for customers that prefer fixed budgets.
Call us more for information.
Looking for a new landscape management partner?
Let’s GET started
Sit down with your knowledgeable Account Manager and pick the services that are right for your property.
- Mowing and weeding based on your budget and property
- Horticultural care during the optimal times of the year to protect your investment and keep it healthy and thriving
- Turf fertilization and weed control applications scheduled at optimal times to keep your turf looking its best all year long
- Fertilization of planting beds to boost the vitality and color of your shrubs and perennials
- Mulching of shrub beds to modify soil temperature and moisture, which helps control weeds and soil erosion
- Adding amendments to perennial and groundcover beds, which introduces organic matter to enrich the soil
- Organic options for weed control and other services are available with all service packages upon request
Be sure to ask your Account Manager what seasonal additions would help your property stand out from the competition!
Seasonal Color Program
- Mark your calendar for color with seasonal installations of spring bulbs to ensure your property is the first to bloom
- Add an instant blast of color to your property with summer and fall annual plantings and pots
Holiday Decorating Program
- Get festive with winter containers, wreaths, and evergreen boughs that highlight the colors of the holiday season
- Light up your property with brilliant outdoor holiday lighting displays
- Forget the hassle of clean up by letting us remove all of your holiday decorations once the season has passed
- Optional dormant pruning services encourage healthy growth in the spring and prevent harmful bacteria from affecting your shrubs and trees
“The bosses here are pleasantly surprised by the service Martin Associates is providing compared to the previous landscapers. Keep up the good work, thanks!”
We have an experienced landscape maintenance team that can handle any problem, big or small, so talk to your Account Manager about how to enhance the appearance and functionality of your property.
- Mulch applications go a long way to giving your landscape the sleek look it deserves. Plus, it helps keep your plants healthy!
Tree or Shrub Replacement
- If you’re tired of looking at that old tree or shrub that never looks good in the spring, let us know and we can replace it with a healthy and viable alternative
- Improper drainage can have a huge effect on your property and our team can ensure that your investment stays high and dry
Front Entry Enhancement
- Signage and front entry treatment can enhance the curb appeal of any site
Together we’ll determine what works for you and your commercial landscape.
Your Landscape's Long-Term Health
Your Account Manager will always provide proactive landscape care, ensuring your property is in tip-top shape.
LID Landscapes serves as your eyes and ears outside, not only performing the specifications of your contract, but also alerting you to potential issues before they become problems.
Contact us today to find out how we can monitor the long-term health of your landscape and suggest budget-conscious ways to enhance your property.