Commercial Landscape Maintenance Services
for the Greater Chicago Area
for the Greater Chicago Area
Preserve and maintain your business outdoor environment
for Chicago Area Properties
We know that your commercial property is:
- An investment
- An asset that needs nurturing
- A responsibility
As your landscape maintenance professionals, we will attend to all of your site’s landscape management needs, ensuring a safe and welcoming place for your customers and employees.
We work closely with you and the environment to develop a long-term landscape service plan that fits your needs and budget.
An Insurance Policy
for your landscape
We at James Martin Associates understand that money is tight and we make sure your budget works hard for you. Your property will be serviced just the way you like it and within your budget – we’re like an insurance policy for your growing, living landscape.
We are serious about what is important in today’s environment, and take extra steps to ensure sustainability. We keep your property green, while saving you some green.
Commercial Landscape Services
- Lawn Mowing and String Trimming
- Pruning and Edging
- Spring and Fall Clean Up
- Fertilizer and Pesticide Applications
- Turf Management
- Mulch and Bed Amendments
- Seasonal Flower Displays
- Holiday Lighting and Holiday Pots
- Plant Healthcare
- Pond Management
- Irrigation Management
- And More
Our Commercial Landscape Maintenance Season
Typically follows an 8 month season with regular weekly service
“I look forward to signing on with you next year. [JMA] has exceptional service and professional response to the needs of my company. I have worked many years in landscaping and I appreciate your help and expert service I have received from both Landscaping and Snow Removal.”
We Offer 3 Service Levels
Scaled to fit your maintenance needs
- Weekly mowing of turf areas
- Line trimming of inaccessible areas
- Spot weeding of shrub and tree bed areas
- Edging of beds, walks, and curbs
- Pruning of deciduous and evergreen shrubs and groundcovers
- Blowing debris from all surfaces after completion of work
- Fertilizing of shrubs, shade trees and ornamental trees at the appropriate times of the year
- Application of weed herbicide and grub control treatments
- Fall and spring clean-ups
- Organic options available
- Same as Comprehensive Services, but with:
- 3 fewer mowings per season
- 1 less bed edging and fall clean up
- No tree pruning
Lean and Green Services
- Same as Saver Services, but with:
- 10-day mowing cycle from May 1 – June 30, then every other week from July 1 — October 15
- 3 fertilizations
- Reduced pruning services
Flexible Service Options
If your business doesn’t fall into one of our three service level options, we’ll work with you to fit your needs and budget.
JMA offers variable levels of service, frequency, payment terms and the option to combine landscape and snow contracts into 12 monthly payments for customers that prefer fixed budgets.
Call us more for information.
Looking for a new landscape management partner?
Let’s GET started