LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS IN NORTH AND NORTHWEST CHICAGO
Residential & Commercial Landscape maintenance plans to fit your needs
EXPERIENCED LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS
You’ve come to the right place to get the care needed for your new or existing landscape! James Martin Associates has been enhancing residential and commercial landscapes in the north and northwest suburbs of the Chicago area for over 43 years.
Our professional landscape contractors will proactively manage your landscape, saving you the worry while allowing you the enjoyment, season after season.
We will work closely with you to develop a long-term maintenance plan that works with your needs and budget to ensure a beautiful, well managed landscape for your home or business.
“I just wanted to say thank you for the great job your guys did for me this autumn. I see what a job the guys do and it makes me realize the difference between an amateur and a professional. Everything is beautiful and has that well-manicured look without being fussy. Having your help allows me to spend more time gardening, rather than maintaining.”
ENRICHING YOUR LAWN AND LANDSCAPE
Our core belief is to encourage and enhance nature’s beauty. Left untended, a once beautiful landscape can become overgrown after only a few short years.
With regular landscape maintenance, informed adjustments, and proactive care by James Martin Associates, your garden will mature into the landscape you envisioned.
Not all landscape companies are the same! Some offer only the most basic services without the knowledge to help you fix dying turf or drainage issues, and other companies struggle to keep you informed throughout the seasons.
James Martin Associates is proactive in solving issues even before they present themselves, and we consult with you monthly to make sure you are happy with our landscape services.
Your Lifelong Landscaping Partner
If the need should arise, your Account Manager can collaborate with one of our Landscape Architects/Designers and will seamlessly address your home’s needs. From standard landscape services to major renovations, we have the expertise and experience you want.
Let the James Martin Associates team help maximize the enjoyment of your garden and enrich your life.
Landscape Services we Offer
Whether you are searching for your first landscape contractor, or wanting to change providers, James Martin Associates offers all of the landscape services below and more!
- String Trimming and Lawn Mowing
- Edging and Pruning
- Pesticide Applications and Fertilizer
- Spring and Fall Cleanups
- Bed Amendments and Mulch
- Seasonal Installations
- Holiday Lighting and Holiday Pots, Bulbs, and Annual Flowers
- Plant and Tree Healthcare
- Shrub and Tree Planting
- Lighting and Irrigation Installation
- Patio and Wall Installation
- Boulder Retainment and Steps
- Front Entryway Treatments
- And More
Looking for the right landscape company for your business? Find out more about our Commercial Landscaping services.
“Thank you so much for all of the work you put into my beautiful back patio and front walk. I love it! I have received so many wonderful compliments, it is exactly what I wanted.”
COMPREHENSIVE LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
We typically follow an 8 month season with weekly service
BEYOND THE BASIC LANDSCAPE SERVICES
In addition to the expert landscape service we bring to your home or business, James Martin Associates is also committed to the practices listed below:
- Learn more about our Lean Management Techniques like weekly safety meetings, carefully grouped landscape crews, and Landscape Industry Certified Technician training programs.
- We make it a priority to operate in an environmentally responsible way. Click the following link to read more about how our Account Managers employ many different Green Strategies & Practices.
- Route Density is a priority for our landscape maintenance associates, and it ensures we can service our clients efficiently so the savings are reflected in your contract.
- Professional and Timely Landscaper Service
- Our cutting-edge equipment and certified staff give James Martin Associates the leg up on other landscape contractors in the Chicago area
- Ensuring Quality Performance by utilizing frequent Site Inspections
- Discuss your Landscaping Services and Concerns by scheduling a meeting
OUR TIERS OF RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE SERVICES
Scaled to fit your needs
- Weekly mowing of turf areas
- Line trimming of inaccessible areas
- Spot weeding of shrub and tree bed areas
- Edging of beds, walks, and curbs
- Pruning of deciduous and evergreen shrubs and groundcovers
- Blowing debris from all surfaces after completion of work
- Fertilizing of shrubs, shade trees and ornamental trees at the appropriate times of the year
- Application of weed herbicide and grub control treatments
- Fall and spring clean-ups
- Organic options available
Comprehensive Maintenance Services plus additional customized services to meet your specific needs. For example:
- Set up and take down of patio furniture, tennis court nets, gazebo
awnings, other seasonal structures
- Landscape Lighting bulb replacements or installation
- Beach front maintenance
- Window well cleaning
- Holiday decorating
Selected Seasonal Services
Tailored to your needs. May include:
- Horticultural pruning
- Holiday decorating
Special services help you make the most of your summer. These services often include beginning- and end-of-season tasks such as:
- Mulching and compost for planting beds
- Set up and take down of patio furniture
- Start up and shut down of a water feature
- Installation and removal of flowering annuals
We provide a range of residential and commercial landscaping services and want to make sure you are receiving quality landscape care that fits your needs. If you have any questions about the levels of service that best fit you and your landscape, call us or submit a message and we will be happy to consult with you for free!
Ready to enjoy your landscape?
“I just wanted to pass on my thanks for this year’s wonderful yard service. We have been most impressed with the quality of the landscaping and also the weekly work that the crew does for us. I love looking out on my lawn in the morning and seeing how great everything looks.”
LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS WITH YOUR NEEDS IN MIND
Sit down with your knowledgeable Account Manager and pick the services that are right for your home.
Cosmetic Landscape Services
- Mowing and weeding based on your budget and landscape
- Horticultural care during the optimal times of the year to protect your landscape and keep it healthy and thriving
- Turf fertilization and weed control applications scheduled at optimal times to keep your turf looking its best all year long
- Fertilization of planting beds to boost the vitality and color of your shrubs and perennials
Mulch Landscape Services
- Mulching of shrub beds to modify soil temperature and moisture, which helps control weeds and soil erosion
- Adding amendments to perennial and groundcover beds, which introduces organic matter to enrich the soil
- Organic options for weed control and other services are available with all service packages upon request
“I wanted you to know how pleased Tom and I are with all the work that has been done on our property. Please convey to everyone there how much we appreciate each member of the team and all they accomplished. Our yard looks like a park!”
SEASONAL LANDSCAPE SERVICES
Be sure to ask your Account Manager what seasonal additions would enhance your home throughout the year.
Seasonal Chicago Landscaping
- Mark your calendar for color with seasonal installations of spring bulbs to ensure your landscape is the first to bloom
- Add an instant blast of color to your landscape with summer and fall annual plantings and pots
- Get festive with winter containers, wreaths, and evergreen boughs that highlight the colors of the holiday season
- Light up your property with brilliant outdoor holiday lighting displays
- Forget the hassle of clean up by letting us remove all of your holiday decorations once the season has passed
- Optional dormant pruning services encourage healthy growth in the spring and prevent harmful bacteria from affecting your shrubs and trees
We have an experienced team of landscape contractors that can handle any problem, big or small, so talk to your Account Manager about how to enhance the appearance and functionality of your property.
- Mulch applications go a long way to giving your landscape the sleek look it deserves. Plus, it helps keep your plants healthy!
Tree or Shrub Replacement
- If you’re tired of looking at that old tree or shrub that never looks good in the spring, let us know and we can replace it with a healthy and viable alternative
Drainage Landscape Services
- Improper drainage can have a huge effect on your home and our team can ensure that your landscape works for you to keep water away from your foundation
Front Entry Enhancement
- Front entry treatment can enhance the curb appeal of any home
Together we’ll determine what landscape services work best for you and your home!