Commercial Landscape Maintenance Services
Preserve and maintain your business outdoor environment
Commercial Landscaping Services in Greater Chicago
Over the last 40 years, James Martin Associates has become one of the most widely respected, certified, and safety-driven commercial landscape service providers in North and Northwest Chicago suburbs.
Let us handle your property’s landscape maintenance while preserving the vitality, function, and visual appeal of your business’ outdoor environment.
We will mitigate your risk by:
- Providing constant communication from account managers
- Employing expert landscaping and snow removal professionals
- Performing comprehensive safety procedures
- Using only high quality equipment and technology
COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS YOU CAN TRUST
As your landscape maintenance partners, James Martin Associates is equipped to manage all of your commercial property’s landscaping needs. We’ll work closely with you and your individual landscape to develop a long-term service plan that fits your needs and budget.
We know that your commercial property is an asset that needs nurturing, and we are here to help you provide a safe and welcoming place for your customers and employees.
We also understand that money is tight and we make sure your budget works hard for you. Your property will be serviced just the way you like it and within your budget – we’re like an insurance policy for your growing, living landscape.
We are serious about what is important in today’s environment, and take extra steps to ensure sustainability. We keep your property green, while saving you some green.
Our Commercial Landscape Maintenance Season
Typically follows an 8 month season with regular weekly service
OUR COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
- Lawn Mowing and String Trimming
- Pruning and Edging
- Spring and Fall Clean Up
- Fertilizer and Pesticide Applications
- Turf Management
- Mulch and Bed Amendments
- Seasonal Flower Displays
- Holiday Lighting and Holiday Pots
- Plant Healthcare
- Pond Management
- Irrigation Management
- And More
“Quality of the work and the people are first rate. We have been a customer for many years. Best landscape company we have ever worked with. I highly recommend them.”
We Offer 3 Service Levels
Scaled to fit your maintenance needs
- Weekly mowing of turf areas
- Line trimming of inaccessible areas
- Spot weeding of shrub and tree bed areas
- Edging of beds, walks, and curbs
- Pruning of deciduous and evergreen shrubs and groundcovers
- Blowing debris from all surfaces after completion of work
- Fertilizing of shrubs, shade trees and ornamental trees at the appropriate times of the year
- Application of weed herbicide and grub control treatments
- Fall and spring clean-ups
- Organic options available
- Same as Comprehensive Services, but with:
- 3 fewer mowings per season
- 1 less bed edging and fall clean up
- No tree pruning
Lean and Green Services
- Same as Saver Services, but with:
- 10-day mowing cycle from May 1 – June 30, then every other week from July 1 — October 15
- 3 fertilizations
- Reduced pruning services
Flexible Service Options
If your business doesn’t fall into one of our three service level options, we’ll work with you to fit your needs and budget.
JMA offers variable levels of service, frequency, payment terms and the option to combine landscape and snow contracts into 12 monthly payments for customers that prefer fixed budgets.
Call us more for information.
Looking for a new landscape maintenance partner?
Let’s GET started
Sit down with your knowledgeable Account Manager and pick the services that are right for your property.
- Lawn mowing and weeding based on your budget and property
- Horticultural care during the optimal times of the year to protect your investment and keep it healthy and thriving
- Turf fertilization and weed control applications scheduled at optimal times to keep your turf looking its best all year long
- Fertilization of planting beds to boost the vitality and color of your shrubs and perennials
- Mulching of shrub beds to modify soil temperature and moisture, which helps control weeds and soil erosion
- Adding amendments to perennial and groundcover beds, which introduces organic matter to enrich the soil
- Organic options for weed control and other services are available with all service packages upon request
Be sure to ask your Account Manager what seasonal additions would help your property stand out from the competition
Seasonal Color Program
- Mark your calendar for color with seasonal installations of spring bulbs to ensure your property is the first to bloom
- Add an instant blast of color to your property with summer and fall annual plantings and pots
- Get festive with winter containers, wreaths, and evergreen boughs that highlight the colors of the holiday season
- Light up your property with brilliant outdoor holiday lighting displays
- Forget the hassle of clean up by letting us remove all of your holiday decorations once the season has passed
- Optional dormant pruning services encourage healthy growth in the spring and prevent harmful bacteria from affecting your shrubs and trees
“The bosses here are pleasantly surprised by the service Martin Associates is providing compared to the previous landscapers. Keep up the good work, thanks!”
We have an experienced landscape maintenance team that can handle any problem, big or small, so talk to your Account Manager about how to enhance the appearance and functionality of your property.
- Mulch applications go a long way to giving your landscape the sleek look it deserves. Plus, it helps keep your plants healthy!
Tree or Shrub Replacement
- If you’re tired of looking at that old tree or shrub that never looks good in the spring, let us know and we can replace it with a healthy and viable alternative
- Improper drainage can have a huge effect on your property and our team can ensure that your investment stays high and dry
Front Entry Enhancement
- Signage and front entry treatment can enhance the curb appeal of any site
Together we’ll determine what works for you and your commercial landscape.
MANAGING YOUR LANDSCAPE'S LONG-TERM HEALTH
Your Account Manager will always provide proactive landscape care, ensuring your property is in tip-top shape.
James Martin Associates serves as your eyes and ears outside, not only performing the specifications of your contract, but also alerting you to potential issues before they become problems.
Contact us today to find out how we can monitor the long-term health of your landscape and suggest budget-conscious ways to enhance your business’ property.
OUR COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE APPROACH
At James Martin Associates, we’re used to communicating with clients on their terms. We keep you fully informed whether we’re on your site for landscape maintenance or there’s a snow storm headed your way.
Other businesses choose JMA because we offer:
- Flexible Service Options to Fit their Needs and Budget
- Nationally Renowned Safety Reputation
- Continuous Focus on Process Improvement
- Landscape Architects on Staff
- Natural Area and Water Resource Management
- Green Strategies and Sustainable Practices
- Commercial Snow Removal
See what our clients think, or give us a call to find out more about how our year-round landscaping services can help eliminate your worries.
“Many thanks to your and your crew for the incredibly beautiful flower boxes of greenery, berries and twigs. I have heard so many favorable comments and we are very proud to accept them.”
1. A VISUAL ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SITE
At a time convenient for you, we’ll send a commercial maintenance Account Manager to your site to talk with you about your needs and walk around your grounds. We’ll literally “get the lay of the land.”
We value your time and can measure your site, take an inventory of existing plants and trees, and take photos without requiring you to walk us around.
Back at our offices, our professionals will compile a comprehensive plan for your site and create a detailed proposal.
2. CUSTOMIZED PROPOSAL
Your Account Manager will meet with you again to explain the proposal and make sure you have a clear understanding of the services we will provide. Upon your acceptance, we’ll schedule your maintenance services and create a Crew Manual for your site and the specific landscaping services to be performed.
From the first meeting to the completed contract, we’ll work closely with you to create a maintenance contract that perfectly fits your needs and site.
“We worked with James Martin Associates over a three year process to spruce up the entrances to our site. It turned out really nice! [JMA] did a very nice job with the plan”
3. COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE & SITE VISITS
We will carry out maintenance services based on the level specified in your contract. We offer Comprehensive, Saver, Lean and Green, and Customized Services.
Most service packages include mowing, spot weeding, and attention to unsightly details or unexpected problems (like a downed branch, damaged flowerbeds, or overgrowth on signage).
Scheduled to occur at the best time for plant health, pruning or other horticultural care services will be provided approximately every 4-6 weeks.
Our account supervision team will overlap with crews on site on a regular basis. Your Account Manager will visit your commercial property to inspect for quality performance and meet with you to address any concerns you may have.
4. END OF SEASON WRAP-UP
At the end of the season, your Account Manager will meet with you to review our performance and to see if there is anything you would like to do differently next year. The follow up will include a new proposal for the following season. You can also take advantage of our multi-year renewals, which give you the opportunity to save on your services.
Call us today to find out why so many other businesses have chosen James Martin Associates as their commercial landscape maintenance provider!